Corcullen, Corcullen, Co. Galway
- Detached house
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- BER No: 115970576
- Energy Performance Indicator: 295.75 kWh/m2/yr
- For Sale by: Private-treaty
- Daft Property Shortcode: https://www.daft.ie/116223835
Joyce, Mackie & Lougheed are delighted to bring to market this owner-occupied home in the very popular Corcullen area, which is between Galway City and the village of Moycullen, situated only 8km from Galway city and 4km to the village of Moycullen, which is just off the main Clifden road N59, this detached property and is sited on a half acre of land. and offers a large home which soaks in the sunshine on all sides due to it's elevation in this wonderful family home environment.
Situated close to the N59, in an established rural setting with a number of one off housing, the area is within easy reach of all amenities including Tooreeny National School (0.9km) on the L1321 road, St. Joseph's National School Boleybeg (2.7km) & Bearna Golf Club (2.9km) Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Golf Resort (3.2kms)
This home boast varying colours all year round from the flowers along fully tarmacadamed entrance drive way to the mature trees and shrubbery, to ensure any gardener or budding gardener will be kept happy.
Accommodation consists of the following;
- "L" shaped hallway with closet space, hot press with electric immersion, access to the attic space via a trap door, 4m X 1.84m plus 4.5m X 1.054m.
- Sitting room, with timbre floor 5.2m X 3.6m.
- Kitchen, fully fitted, south facing window, side door. 3.28m X 3.24m,
- Separate dining room, flooded with light, south facing windows, doorways to kitchen and hallway, 4.69m X 2.98m
- Bathroom with power shower, 2.96m X 2.1m.
- Bedroom 1 to the front, with fitted wardrobes, timber flooring, 3.9m x 3.7m.
- Bedroom 2, with fitted wardrobes, carpet floor, wash-hand basin,4.669 m x 2.9m
- Bedroom 3 to the front, with fitted wardrobes, 3.43m x 2.7m.
- The residence has double-glazed windows with PVC frames throughout, G.F.C.H., and septic sanitation within the site boundaries
- Stand-alone concrete block garage, 5.6m x 3.52m.
- Owner Occupier
- Outstanding Elevated Location
- Mature Garden with Trees and Shrubs
- Stand Alone Spacious Concrete Garage
- Gas-fired Central Heating Throughout
- Two Nationals Schools within easy reach of this home
Joyce, Mackie & Lougheed
- David Kennedy |
- 091-562278 |
- Telephone 2:
- 091-562278 |
- Phone Between Hours:
- 9.30am - 5.00pm